Washington state HFC, paint stewardship bills become law
Washington state governor Jay Inslee has signed into law legislation addressing hydrofluorocarbons (HFCs) and another on paint production and waste. HB 1112 aims to reduce greenhouse gas emissions from HFCs by phasing out the substances’ use in...
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides