EU consults on metal limits in ceramic, glass table...
The European Commission has requested feedback on a proposal to lower heavy metal limits in ceramic, glass and enameled table and kitchenware. Current lead levels vary from 0.8mg/dm2 to 1.5mg/l and 4mg/l, depending on the article, and cadmium levels...
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 FREE articles of your choice to read every month
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides