US EPA denies aluminium industry's TSCA reporting petition
The US EPA has denied two aluminium industry petitions for partial exemptions from reporting requirements under the TSCA chemical data reporting (CDR) rule. Received by the agency in late January, the Aluminum Association’s petitions had argued that...
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 FREE articles of your choice to read every month
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides