Swedish nanosafety research programme enters phase two
A major Swedish research programme for evaluating risks associated with nanomaterials has entered its second phase, focusing on how the substances transform in the environment and corresponding effects. The Swedish Foundation for Strategic...
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 FREE articles of your choice to read every month
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides