Wisconsin considers PFAS firefighting foam legislation
Republican lawmakers in the midwestern state of Wisconsin have put forward legislation to restrict the use of firefighting foams containing per- and polyfluoroalkyl substances (PFASs). The proposal would ban class B foamsused on flammable liquid...
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 FREE articles of your choice to read every month
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides