OECD to publish high-level guidance on safer alternatives
An ad hoc group set up by the OECD is working on "high-level, short and concise" guidance to identify safer and sustainable alternatives to toxic chemicals and help industry switch to using them. The first draft should be available in early 2020 for...
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 FREE articles of your choice to read every month
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides