Canada proposes to protect wildlife from lead sinkers, toxic...
A proposal to amend Canada’s wildlife regulations would prohibit both the possession of lead sinkers and jigs for fishing, and the use of ‘toxic shot’ for hunting. The 1 June notice in the Canada Gazette would largely formalise existing policies for...
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 FREE articles of your choice to read every month
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides