US EPA round-up
Science Advisory Board convenes The US EPA requested input from its Science Advisory Board (SAB) on its controversial 'science transparency' proposal when the body convened in Washington, DC on 5 June. More specifically, the agency has sought...
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 FREE articles of your choice to read every month
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides