CMR found in tooth-whitening product on European market
A market surveillance exercise on tooth-whitening products in Europe has detected the presence of carcinogenic, mutagenic or reproductive toxicant (CMR) sodium perborate in one sample. The European Network of Official Cosmetics Control Laboratories...
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 FREE articles of your choice to read every month
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides