EPA proposes eight TSCA significant new use rules
The US EPA has proposed eight TSCA significant new use rules (Snurs) for substances that were subject to premanufacture notices (PMNs). The Snurs dictate certain restrictions, such as how a substance may be manufactured or used, how it is released...
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 FREE articles of your choice to read every month
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides