Maine governor signs workplace toxics resolution
The governor of Maine has signed into law a bill that tasks the state'sDepartment of Labor with developing a framework for identifying and replacing hazardous substances in the workplace with safer alternatives. Under resolution LD 1017,...
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 FREE articles of your choice to read every month
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides