Six siloxanes cleared in Canadian draft assessment
Six siloxane substances have been designated not harmful at current levels of exposure in a draft screening assessment from the Canadian government. The substances are: hexamethyldisiloxane (L2); decamethyltetrasiloxane (L4); ...
Sign up for our free membership
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides