NGOs offer recommendations after EU authorisation court ruling
Two NGOs have released a joint analysis of the EU court ruling overturning the European Commission’s decision to authorise six uses of lead chromate in paint pigments. In March the EU General Court ruled that the decision to grant use of the...
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 FREE articles of your choice to read every month
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides