Nevada adopts cosmetics animal testing ban
Nevada has become the latest US state to adopt a law banning the sale of cosmetics tested on animals. The measure (SB 197), which cleared the legislature on 28 May and was signed into law by Governor Steve Sisolak on 1 June, will prohibit the sale...
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 FREE articles of your choice to read every month
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides