Taiwan promulgates new rules on cosmetic package labelling
Taiwan has promulgated new requirements on cosmetic labelling. Published on 30 May, these rules will come into effect on 1 July 2021. In a notice to the WTO, the country'sBureau of Standards, Metrology and Inspection said the requirements will...
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 FREE articles of your choice to read every month
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides