Commission adopts EU restriction on TDFAs in sprays
The European Commission has adopted an amendment to REACH Annex XVII which imposes a restriction on (3,3,4,4,5,5,6,6,7,7,8,8,8-tridecafluorooctyl) silanetriol and any of its mono-, di- or tri-O-(alkyl) derivatives (TDFAs) in spray products. The...
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 FREE articles of your choice to read every month
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides