Asean finds six non-compliant cosmetic products on sale
Three cosmetic products containing banned ingredients, and another three with mercury above the permitted level, were found on sale in the region covered by the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (Asean) by ongoing post-market surveillance...
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 FREE articles of your choice to read every month
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides