EU publishes Directive to restrict single-use plastics
A Directive that sets out restrictions on single-use plastics in the European Union has been published in the EU’s Official Journal. It requires manufacturers to avoid using hazardous chemical substances in sanitary towels, tampons and tampon...
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 FREE articles of your choice to read every month
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides