Decision on REACH authorisation refusal published
The European Commission has published a summary of its Decision to reject an application for an authorised use of sodium dichromate because it was not in conformity. The summary, recently published in the EU’s Official Journal, said the application...
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 FREE articles of your choice to read every month
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides