Canada to require pollution prevention plans for Prepod
Canada has notified a requirement for industry to develop pollution prevention plans for reaction products of 2-propanone with diphenylamine (Prepod), following the substance’s addition to the country’s toxic substances list in 2016. Prepod is an...
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides