Sweden, France strengthen collaboration on endocrine disrupting chemicals
Sweden and France will "continue to collaborate" on understanding the environmental and health impacts of endocrine disruptors (EDCs). This month, the two countries updated their declaration setting out collaborative work in the areas of "innovation...
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides