Germany urges crackdown on illegal chemicals in electronics imports
The German Federal Environment Agency (UBA) is urging operators of online marketplaces to take a stronger stance against imports, which are not in line with EU environmental legislation and may contain banned chemicals. In particular, it calls on...
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides