Canada adds Benpat, certain cobalt substances to toxic substances...
Canada has added the rubber additive Benpat and certain cobalt-containing substances to the country's list of toxic substances – schedule 1 of the Canadian Environmental Protection Act, 1999 (Cepa). The action follows screening assessments that...
Sign up for our free membership
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides