Floor retailers honour phthalate flooring commitments, say NGOs
A Mind the Store campaign to eliminate phthalates from vinyl flooring has been broadly successful, according to the organisations responsible. The campaign now plans to tackle their remaining uses sold in retail. In 2015, US NGO Safer Chemicals,...
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides