Minnesota updates chemicals of high concern to children list
Minnesota’s Department of Health (MDH) has updated the chemicals of high concern (CHC) list that comes under the state’s Toxic Free Kids (TFK) programme. The CHC list, which was last updated in 2016, contains substances used in consumer products...
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides