Delaware governor directs environmental department to restrict HFCs
Delaware Governor John Carney (D) has directed the state’s Department of Natural Resources and Environmental Control to propose regulations to eliminate hydrofluorocarbons (HFCs) by March 2020. He cited the state’s vulnerability to climate...
Sign up for our free membership
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides