Rhode Island passes bill to increase OFR levels in...
Rhode Island’s legislature has passed a bill that would increase the maximum allowable level of organohalogen flame retardants in bedding and upholstered furniture from 100 to 1,000 parts per million. The state has been gearing up for restrictions...
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides