Commission publishes recast POPs Regulation
The European Commission has published the text of the recast of the Regulation on persistent organic pollutants (POPs), which sets tougher controls on flame retardants such as decaBDE. The updated rules, which are binding and directly applicable in...
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides