EU adopts Opinion on solubility of synthetic amorphous silica
The EU’s Scientific Committee on Consumer Safety (SCCS) has adopted an Opinion on the solubility of synthetic amorphous silica (SAS) intended for use in cosmetic products. The SCCS concluded that none of the SAS materials considered, whether...
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides