EPA proposes three TSCA significant new use rules
The US EPA has proposed TSCA significant new use rules (Snurs) for three substances that are undergoing pre-manufacture review. In each case, the EPA has preliminarily determined that the substance’s intended conditions of use are unlikely to...
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides