Canada clears 11 fragrance compounds, including cyclohexanone
The Canadian government has confirmed its draft conclusion of last year that 11 fragrance substances, including cyclohexanone, are not harmful to humans or the environment. The confirmation comes in the Final Screening Assessment for Macrocyclic...
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides