Japan to start mercury monitoring project in Asia
Japan is creating a scientific database so governments and institutions can better manage mercury, part of a larger project that will see up to $3m spent on improving controls on the substance in Asia. Japan's Ministry of the...
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides