Rhode Island to increase allowable OFR levels in bedding,...
Rhode Island governor Gina Raimondo (D) has signed into law a bill to increase the maximum allowable level of organohalogen flame retardants (OFRs) in bedding and upholstered furniture, from 100 to 1,000 parts per million. The measure – which will...
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides