Testing underway for EU app to track SVHCs in...
Several EU countries have begun to test an app that identifies SVHCs in products ahead of its launch in autumn, the Swedish chemicals agency (Kemi) has said. The app aims to increase consumers’ knowledge on the risks of SVHCs and help them to make...
Sign up for our free membership
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides