Taiwan updates mercury restrictions
Taiwan’s EPA has updated its rules on the manufacture, use and import of mercury following a consultation in May. There are no significant changes to the initial proposals. Announced on 8 July, the new rules will take effect from 1 January 2021 and...
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides