Canada provisionally clears flame retardant trixylyl phosphate
Three phosphate acid derivatives – including trixylyl phosphate, which is a substance of very high concern under EU REACH – are not harmful to human health or the environment, according to a draft assessment by the Canadian government. Trixylyl...
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides