Asian economies set pace on chemicals management
Progress has been patchy on the various chemicals management legislative reforms under way around the world, delegates at ChemCon Asia 2011 in Hong Kong learned. But in some countries, like South Korea and China, things are moving fast. Mamta Patel...
Sign up for our free membership
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides