South Korea proposes formaldehyde, methanol standards for hygiene products
South Korea’s Ministry of Food and Drug Safety has proposed new standards relating to the use of formaldehyde and methanol in certain hygiene products, including wet tissues and children's nappies. If approved, the standards would be added to the...
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides