California amends Prop 65 warning methods for rental vehicles
California’s Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (Oehha) has amended its regulations for how ‘clear and reasonable’ warnings are provided under Proposition 65 for chemical exposures that may occur from rental vehicles. The amendments,...
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides