Ukraine sets transition period for paint VOC emission rules
Ukraine has given companies placing certain paint and varnish on the market until 30 October 2021 to ensure their products comply with new rules on volatile organic compound (VOC) emissions. This applies specifically to certain paints and varnishes...
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides