Commission proposes ban on PVC articles containing lead
The European Commission has proposed a ban on polyvinyl chloride (PVC) articles that contain lead and its compounds. It hopes to reduce levels of lead released during the life of PVC articles and the direct and indirect exposure to them. Lead and...
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides