Denmark finds boron, harmful phthalates in toys
The Danish EPA has found illegal levels of boron in slime toys, intended for children under the age of three. The tests are part of the agency’s control campaign aimed at identifying the presence of hazardous chemicals in consumer products. The EPA...
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides