RoHS restriction on four phthalates enters into force
An amended version of the RoHS Directive, which prohibits four phthalates in most electronic and electrical equipment (EEE), has come into force. From 22 July, most EEE products containing butyl benzyl phthalate (BBP), di(2-ethylhexyl) phthalate...
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides