Draft Canadian assessments find acetic acid, dimethoxymethane ‘not harmful’
Draft assessments by the Canadian government have provisionally concluded that acetic acid and the solvent, dimethoxymethane, are not harmful to human health or the environment. Acetic acid – the principal component of vinegar – was found to have...
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides