Slovenian investigation finds lead in electrical items
A Slovenian investigation has found illegal levels of lead in four electronic items purchased in the country. The aim of the inspection was to identify hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment (EEE), in line with Slovenian rules...
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides