Tests in Europe find printing ink chemicals in coloured...
The European Consumer Organisation (Beuc) has found that almost all of the 76 paper-based food packaging samples it tested released harmful printing ink substances to food. The results add to the growing evidence that food packaging made of coloured...
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides