Turkey amends toy safety rules to align with EU
Turkey has proposed an amendment to its Regulation on toy safety, which would set new migration limits for certain substances in alignment with the EU. The Regulation, which is based on the EU toy safety Directive, was adopted in 2016. It was then...
Sign up for our free membership
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides