State attorneys general call on US Congress to pass...
Twenty-two US state attorneys general have written to US congressional leaders, urging them to take the "necessary first steps" to address the problems posed by per- and polyfluoroalkyl substances (PFASs). The steps – as outlined in a 30 July letter...
Sign up for our free membership
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides