CLH proposal and intentions A proposal for a harmonised classification of 4,4'-sulphonyldiphenol has been submitted for an accordance check. Belgium is seeking a classification of the substance as ‘reproductive toxicity 1B – may damage fertility’. ...
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides