Feature: Tackling hazardous chemicals in the textiles supply chain
How do regulated substances get in to apparel and textiles? Frank Zaworski takes a look. London-based retailer River Island issued a product recall in July after finding that five garment lines contained lead and cadmium in excess of legally...
Sign up for our free membership
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides